Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith Not divorce, nor Open Marriage…
(ThyBlackMan.com) When you think of Hollywood couples, especially black couples Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are the first that come to mind. This dynamic duo has been married for 17 years and like all couples they have their ups and downs like everyone else.
We know that they have dealt with the rumor mill for years of supposedly being swingers to having extramarital affairs. All eyes are constantly on Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. People are interested in their love life and even Jada’s parenting skills towards their daughter Willow Smith.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith both got their starts in acting and Will in television and music. Jada Pinkett Smith first came on the scene in the early 1990s. She became a familiar face when working on Bill Cosby’s A Different World.
Will Smith of course began his career as a rapper going by the name The Fresh Prince. He became well known as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air airing in the 1990’s. He then moved from television to blockbuster films and blew up.
Withstanding years of dealing with the rumor mill and the stress of simply being Hollywood celebrities Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith appear to be holding it together. Not only in their marriage, but the Smiths also seem to be doing great as business partners. Some of us may only know Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith as actors, but they also have played very vital roles behind the scenes in successful business ventures.
Individually Jada Pinkett Smith has created her own music company 100% Womon Productions and her own fashion label Mafa in 1994. The clothing line features women’s T-shirts and dresses embellished with the slogan “Sister Power“, sold primarily through small catalogs. Jada was also the Executive Producer of the TNT hit Hawthorne in which she starred in.
As a team Will Smith and Jada have their hands in a number of ventures:
- 2003 Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith helped to create UPN’s All of Us.
- Will and his wife Jada are also one of the many celebrities to invest in Carol’s Daughters in 2005, a line of beauty products created by Lisa Price.
- Jada Pinkett Smith not only acted as an investor she also became a spokesperson for the Carol’s Daughters Beauty Line.
- Jada was also the Executive Producer of the TNT show in which she starred in Hawthorn, which aired on TNT.
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are part owners of the Philadelphia 76ers.
- They are the founding partners of Overbrook Entertainment, along with James Lassiter. Films under Overbrook Entertainment include Hitch, Ali, Pursuit of Happyness, The Karate Kid and others.
Staff Writer; LadyK
Gossip/Ent. Tips and Feedback to; LadyK@ThyBlackMan.com